Related to my personal investigation of the 10 best Burgers in South Florida here comes my review of Tobacco Road, number 10 on the list.
This is a Miami classic place, when I work in Brickell I visit this place at least twice a month specifically for the burger lunch special, If I recall correctly this was the first place serving liquor in Miami millions of years ago.
Here is the link to their website
Regarding the Restaurant here are my comments:
– The small but nice terrace, not pretty, not big but better than inside
– The lunch special was good, I think less than $10 for a burger, some small portion of fries and a soda
– Inside the restaurant is really dark, maybe because this is actually a bar
– The whole place is not that clean, at least does not look like that
– Small plastic cups for the sodas
– So so service.
Overall a good one, I always order the Cowboy Burger ( Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Onions & Basted with BBQ Sauce ), decent size, good flavor, so so meat. If this was my list this place will not be there. Well maybe I reconsider when I visit all the places and create my own list.
Overall Experience: 5 out of 10
Food: 6 out of 10